Sunday, October 28, 2012

Wow! What a show!

Well, today we again walked the Houston International Quilt Market.  Adi and I learned a lot, got some new ideas for income producing activities for women, discussed quilting in Albania, looked for vendors, investigated marketing strategies with a couple of vendors at the market, and generally had a very interesting time.  There are several European vendors who are closer to Albania than the US, so we will investigate them after getting home.  And, will take over a few more ideas with me.

Tomorrow, I'm off "across the pond" and over the storm (hopefully).  There are thousands of flights cancelled, but so far, my flight is on track.  Will check in after I arrive.

Well, I am having trouble with photos, and it is quite late (all day at the market, a 4 hour drive, then sorting and putting things away).  I have to get up and repack, do some errands, and then head to the airport, so I am going to hope that everyone will be OK with no photos again today!!  I'll get back into the swing of things soon.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear the new ideas & also how things go on this trip!

    ReplyDelete