Friday, November 7, 2014

7 November - a night to remember

I don't know how you feel about it, but I can say that I am firmly on board.  Capital punishment is definitely important to maintain order.  And, I have summarily executed the offender.  Yes, even spilling blood... mine.  When a small flying offender interferes with deserved peace and slumber, then it is time to make it an example for others!

It was a battle!  All night, I was dive-bombed by a small, pesky and very hungry mosquito... leaving me with a swollen eye (a bite), bites on the sole of my foot, the palm of my hand and every piece of my anatomy that the offender could find undefended!  I only had a quilt, and it was quite warm.  So, I would cover up and shortly after falling to sleep, throw off my covers and voila!  A target of opportunity!

Well, I bided my time then placed the offender in solitary for 14 hours (in the bathroom), but she showed no remorse.  At the next opportunity, she again tried to interfere with my calm reflection.  So, she was summarily executed!

As for being an example... another of her relatives decided to interfere with my slumber last night.  While I have awakened this morning with even more swelling of my eye, I feel as though I prevailed.  I used the Off! that I had, changed to just a sheet and blanket, and slept looking like a mummy with only my nose protruding for air.  My nose survived without injury, but some injuries were sustained.  When able, this new offender will reach the same fate as her predecessor.

So, capital punishment - a needed procedure!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment