Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Wednesday, March 25...

No, I haven't fallen off a cliff, or been swallowed by a whale (although that would give me a good excuse... no internet in a whale I would wager), or been raptured.  I have just been unbelievably busy!!  I have so much to tell you.

Right now I am sitting at an outside table under an awning and in the rain, waiting for a ride to Durres.  Last night I finally got a requisite amount of sleep - I went to bed at 8:15 pm (I thought about skipping dinner and making it even earlier), woke up at 2 and fell back to sleep until about 8 this morning.  Bill apparently Skyped me several times, and although I had the computer next to me and open, I did not hear it.  I must have been tired... what do you think?

Hopefully, I will be able to spend a little more time this evening writing to you.  I am anxiously awaiting Katie's arrival - we have a lot on the docket! 

Despite the fact that Californians melt in the rain, I have done fairly well with all the rain here.  I only wish it would find its way to the West Coast.  I think Albania has had its fill!  Did you know that Albanians only use about 10% of their water?  The rest finds its way, unmolested, to the sea.

So, until later. 
Pafshim!

No comments:

Post a Comment